Mazzella and ITI Deepen 30-Year Relationship with a Robust Partnership
Mazzella Companies and Industrial Training International (ITI) have formed a robust partnership that aims to significantly advance and accelerate learning and workforce development initiatives of Mazzella and its customers.
The partnership entails several initiatives, including:
- The establishment of Mazzella as a channel partner of ITI, enabling Mazzella to market and sell several ITI learning solutions directly to its customers. This includes instructor-led courses, online learning subscriptions, and VR simulator packages.
- Mazzella trainers will be trained and outfitted to deliver ITI’s Basic Rigging & Inspection and Overhead Crane Operator courses to their customers.
- Lifting U®, Mazzella’s training business unit, will be powered by the ITI Learning Hub learning management system. This allows Mazzella to provide over 2,000 industrial and construction related learning titles to their customers, including content from ITI, ClickSafety, Liebherr, Crosby, and dozens of other training content providers. In addition to online content, Lifting U® will publish and handle registration for live training events hosted at ITI and Mazzella locations, as well as virtually.
- MazzU, Mazzella’s department for the lifelong learning of its 800+ employees, will also be powered by the ITI Learning Hub. This enables Mazzella to continue its use of ITI training courses such as Rigging Gear Inspector, Overhead Crane Inspector and Technician, Sling Fabricator, NCCCO Certification prep courses, and more.
- Mazzella has also provided ITI with an $85,000 sponsorship to help fund the continued development of ITI’s VR Overhead Crane Inspector & Technician applications which will significantly enhance the development of inspectors and technicians.
In addition to the sponsorship of ITI’s VR Overhead Crane Technician & Inspector applications, Mazzella has also invested capital into ITI to further fuel its growth and the development of products, thereby becoming a minority shareholder in the company.