End Fittings and Swivels For Wire & Synthetic Rope
Electroline has been committed to quality since 1933 when Underwriters Laboratories tested the first Electroline termination. This dedication to innovation and quality remains today.
Electroline swivels and swageless end fittings for wire and synthetic rope are trusted by professionals around the world. These products can be seen in a multitude of venues such as: U.S. military ships, airports, pedestrian walkways, zoos & amusement parks, sailboats, sports stadiums, highway cable barriers and many more.
Our Quick-Strong-Versatile Product Benefits:
- Installs on-site in minutes
- No special tools required
- No heat, chemicals or pressure involved
- Exceeds rated breaking strength of most ropes
- Manufactured in forged, cast or machined materials
- Unique dampening zone for increased rope life
• More choices in platings/finishes
• Many designs
• For ropes from 1/16 to 1-1/2 inches in diameter